7/6/08

Spider - Man 4 & 5 Updates!

* Zodiac screenwriter James Vanderbilt has been hired to script Spider-Man 4.

* A few days ago, Latino Review broke the news that Patrick Fugit was being considered as the heir to the Spider-Man throne. A Sony rep also told IESB that the Fugit story is completely false. "No one is being considered for the role but Tobey. Period."

*J. K. Simmons: "I spoke to Tobey in, I guess it was February…sort of awards season time and, y’know, he’s certainly amenable to doing some more and hopefully we’ll be able to get everybody back and make another good one, Couple, three, four, five! Whatever, you know, I could buy a bigger house. Well, I can only speak for myself, but, if Sam were not the director but was, still had a hand in it then I would certainly have a reasonable amount of faith in it. You know? Obviously if he’s the director I’m there 100%, f he’s not involved at all, which I think is VERY unlikely, then it would be a situation that I would have to think about."

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

This post presents clear idea designed for the new people of blogging, that in fact
how to do running a blog.

my web-site :: http://msauriprova.altervista.org/blog/groups/trouble-free-quick-weight-loss-diets-programs-an-intro/
My website > graphic-design-wiki.com